My watermelon bag




Ovo je moja lubenica - torba!

Ideju sam dobila već prije godinu dana,
ali nikako da je napravim.

Imala sam želju napraviti torbicu baš ovakvih boja,
ali da oblik bude kao feta (kriška) lubenice.


Let me introduce you my watermelon bag!

I had this idea in my head for over a year now,
and finally I got some spare time to make it!

I had a wish to make a bag using these colors,
but in a shape of watermelon slice!


Izrezala sam ovakve oblike 2 puta.
I cut this forms twice.




Lagano sam ih pripuntala jedan za drugi.

I stitched them ligthly to each other.



I, kad sam vidjela da je sve u redu, prošila sam ih.
Na slici su prikazane s prednje i zadnje strane.

And, when I saw everything's alright, I sewed them
This photo shows both front and back.



Onda sam izrezala ovu formu 4 puta.
To će mi biti za unutrašnjost torbe.
Then I cut this form 4 times.
This is for the insides.





Pa sam izrezala zeleni  i bijeli dio za dno
i još jedan bijeli za unutrašnjost torbe.

Then I cut green and white for the bottom of the bag
 and another white for the insides.




Odmah mi je bilo jasno da ova torba, napravljena samo od platna,
neće biti čvrsta i neće imati formu koju ja želim.
Zato sam pronašla jedan komad plastičnog omota
sa kutije neke igračke.
To će torbi dati oblik.
Na slici se jedva vidi gdje je ta plastika :(

I knew from the start that this bag, made out only of fabric,
won't have the shape that I want.
So I took a peace of plastik from the box
in which some toy was bought.
That plastic will give the firmess needed.
on this photo you can hardly see it, sorry :(




Izrezala sam plastiku nešto užu i manju od zelenog dijela.
I cut this plastic to be a little bit smaller then the green part.




I smjestila je unutar zelenog i bijelog dijela.


And I placed it between green and white fabric.




Tada sam daj donji dio pripuntala za crveno-bijele stranice.

Then I stiched this bottom green-white part to the red-white side parts.




I poslije to sašila mašinom.

And, later, sewed with machine.




Onda sam opet ručno dodala još jedan bijeli dio na bočne strane,
kao neki džep.
Unutra sam umetnula opet tanku plastiku.

Then I hand stiched the white fabric on the red-white sides,
just like a pocket.
I put some thin plastic inside, again.



Pa sam to sve opet prošila mašinom.
Prije toga sam dodala crvene ručkice.

And I sewed it again with the machine.
Before that, I put some red hangs.



Tada je na red došla unutrašnjost torbe.
Isti oblik kao vanjski.
Then I made the inner part of the bag.
Same form like the outside. 



Umetnula sam unutrašnjost unutra, pripuntala ručno,
dodala patent isto ručno,
i kad je sve sjelo na svoje mjesto, prošila.

I put the inside part inside (of course), hand-stiched it,
put some red zipper, too, handstiched also.
And, when everything look the way it is supposed to be,
I carefully machine sewed it.



Unutra je i mali džepić, za mob ili slično.
There's a little pocket inside, for phone or such.



Lubenica ne bi bila lubenica da nema koštice.
Ovo su krasni botuni, izgledaju baš kao koštice!

A watermelon wouldn't be a watermelon if it doesn't have any seeds.
Look at these great buttons, they looke just like seeds!



Pogled sa svih mogućih strana:
A view from all possible sides:




I to je to!
Moja trodimenzionalna torba.

And, that's it!
My 3D bag.


Nadam se da su moje upute koliko-toliko jasne.
A ni meni nije bilo sve jasno kad sam je radila,
ali mi je drago da je ispala baš kako sam je zamislila.

I hope that my instructions are somewhat clear.
Anyway, I wasn't clear about it myself when I was making it,
but I am sooooo glad that it turned out the way I imagined it!

I hope you'll like it ;)









Comments

  1. Preslatka je!! Moram naučiti šivati pod hitno, barem neke jednostavnije stvari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SVAKA TI ČAST!!! e, to je majstor od šivaćeg stroja!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of purse - I would wear it everyday until it will fall to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow,super slatka torba,prava letnja,a tutorijal je vise nego dobar,sta reci, vec samo:" ODLICNO".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma neeeee,ovo izgleda fantastično!Koje uoute,gledam samo torbu i zanimaju me reakcije ljudi dok ju nosiš,a naročito djece.Sad već zamišljam i jednu u obliku melanzane (patlidžana )!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hvala svima na pozitivnim komentarima!
    @tatjana - da patlidžana! neću sad moći spavati, moram smisliti kroj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny! What a great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hvala ti za uputstvo, torbica je divna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Such a great idea! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to make one of these for myself, only smaller (like a clutch sized one) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Great Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a whimsical style! Everything you make is so cute. Thanks for linking up at Etcetorize this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jooj, ja danima već tražim materijale ovih boja (inače, zadnje mjesto u potrazi na koje odem je trgovina sa tkaninama), baš nešto ovakvo sam htjela sebi napraviti. Samo bez ručkica, onako, kao one torbice koje se nose pod rukom... Sad kad vidim tvoju... tvoja je ispala tako... baš kako bi i trebala!!! OOOOOdlična je! Odlična! Svaka čast!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i ja sam u početku mislila da bude kao "clutch", ali - ovakav oblik mora biti čvrsti jer inače ne bi izgledao kao feta (slomila bi se pod rukom /pazuhom) - pa sam odustala od toga.
      a, ovako, kad ima ručkice, možeš je natrpati do vrha i opet ima svoj oblik! probaj!

      i meni se tvoj rad jako sviđa, čestitam na pustim featurinzima (eto, nova riječ!!)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm... moram probat, pa ćemo vidjeti... iako, već vidim da neće biti ni blizu kao tvoja. Tvoja je tako uredna. Kao iz dućana! Aj, kad (i ako) napravim, usporedimo :))))

      Delete
    3. ti ćeš je srediti na svoj način,vjerujem,dosadno bi bilo da su iste :)

      Delete
  13. What a GREAT idea!!!!
    You go girl!
    It is adorable! Thanks for sharing the "how to..."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously!?! This is sooo amazingly adorable.. What an awesome little purse.. any little girl would LOVE this! Thanks so much for joining in the under 300 Followers Blog hop!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea - that bag looks almost edible!!

    Visiting via the 300 Followers Linkup :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun cute bag! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just darling! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in love! I love watermelon! It looks like you have a lot of great craft ideas here. I'm now following, would you like to link-up here too?: http://jessica-healthymommyhealthybaby.blogspot.com/2012/08/sweet-saturday-15.html

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, this is just so cute. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did such a great job! The buttons are the perfect touch! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is adorable. What says summer more than watermelon? Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love...love...love your many RED crafts! What a fun bag...watermelon and summer go together so well.
    Thanks for sharing your delightful tutorial!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations, Ana! I keep seeing the wonderful watermelon bag featured on many, many linky parties! And for a good reason, because it is so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fantastic bag! I've featured it at this week's Craftastic Monday party. Stop by & grab a Featured On button for your great work. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sjajno !!!
    Ovo dodje kao dupli kompliment, jer lubenice ne volim da jedem :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. How cute is that bag? And the buttons/seeds? Lovely
    Nice job, Ana!
    Your newest follower,
    MammaNene from

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness! This bag is ADORABLE! I'd love for you to come link up to our party, An Oldie but a Goodie where we like to show off all of our old projects. http://www.cutesycrafts.com/2013/03/an-oldie-but-goodie-10.html - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH my goodness! I love love love thiss bag!! It came out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kako je dobra! Mnogo mi se dopada. Volela bi da je imam sad za more ali necu stici da je sasijem. Savrsena je, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Živili čentruni! Gledajući ovaj tutorial to izgleda lako, ali znam da ovakvo savršenstvo dolazi samo od pravih meštrovica šivaće mašine. Pravi mljac u svakom pogledu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kad ti pišeš, izgleda tako jednostaavno i lako. A u stvari i nije baš, bar za priučene šnajderke kakva sam :)
    Diiiivno

    ReplyDelete
  33. That's just amazing, and perfect for summer! Thank you so much for sharing at The Really Crafty link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are so talented Ana, I love this bag for summer and my girls actually would love it a lot as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow!! What an amazing watermelon bag!! Such a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That has got to be the cutest bag ever Ana. And I just love the way you used the black beads to make the seeds in the watermelon. So, so cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Komentari su više nego dobrodošli! Your comments are very very welcome!