Bees costumes / Pčele, kostimi za maškare



Pčele, kostimi za maškare
Bees costumes




Ovo mi je  jedan od dražih kostima zato jer sam i ja bila pčela, skupa sa djecom.
This is one is one of my favorite costumes becouse I got to be a bee with my kids.
Tražila sam i tražila neke bolje slike, ali nemam, samo ove slikane u gužvi sa drugim maškarama.
I am sorry I don't have any better phots of this costume. These photos were taken before I got into digital era.


Nešto najbolje u ovom kostimu su mi krila. Ovo su mi bila prva krila koja sam napravila i evo kako je to bilo:
Od žice, najbolje aluminijske, napraviti formu suze, veličina po želji. Ja sam se odlučila za 2 veća i 2 manja komada po jednoj pčeli. Na krilo sam položila crni til, ručno pripuntala po rubovima, pa ostatak odrezala škarama. Onda sam te rubove zakamuflirala crnom kosom trakom, isto je ručno prišila.
Sašila sam crni prsluk, na leđa mu našila ručno 2 para krila. Eto, jednostavnije ne može biti! Pitam se zašto mi je za to onda trebalo 7 dana??
A razlog za prsluk je slijedeći - kod nas uvijek bude gužva na maskenbalu, a i treba se ući i u auto, zato sam odlučila ta krila staviti na nešto što se može skiniti po potrebi. Kad su djeca plesala sa prijateljima, skinila sam im prsluk sa krilima. A zato su moja krila bila gigantska ;) jedva sam prošla kroz dvostruko široka vrata restorana!

  


The most famous part of this costume are wings, at least for me. These were very first wings I have ever made, so this is how I realized them:
Take some wire, aluminum is the best couse it is light, shape the wire in a tear like form. Lay some black tile over a wing, handstitch tile over edges, cut the rest off. Now you have one wing. Make them 4 altogether pro one bee; 2 bigger and 2 smaller, at least I did them that way. Handstitch some black ribbon on the edges so it looks neat.
Sew a black vest, handstitch the wings on its back. And that is it! As simple as that. I wonder why it took me a whole week back then??
And the reason I decided to use a vest is quite simple; so kids feel more comfortable. They took the vest off when they were in a car and at the Masquarade dance afterwards. But they had vest on while we were on the parade.
I decided to make extra large wings for myself ;) I could hardly walk through the double wide doors at the restaurant where we had Masquarade dance !

A za donji dio sam koristila 2 cm široku spužvu obojenu crnim i žutim pigmentom, kojoj sam zatim ručno prišila rubove i ušila onaj tanki lastik pri gornjem i donjem rubu. Tako sam htjela dobiti na volumenu.


And for the bottom part of the costume, I used a piece of 2 cm thick foam, dyed it with black and yellow pigment, handstitch the edges, put some very thin elastic band near the up and bottom end (the kind that goes in the needle), so I get some volume.


I još kapa sa ticalima; gornji dio hulahopki kao kod Pierrota ili Mikija Mausa i žica obučena u kosu traku / vrpcu kao kod mrava, a na vrhu svakog ticala jedna žuta loptica napravljena od spužve i obojana u žuto. I pčele su spremne za let!
And for the hat I used the ladys pantyhose (like I explained at Pierrot The Sad Clown post) and wire coated in ribbon (like Ants post)  for its anthennas with some foam balls dyed in yellow. And bees are off to fly !


I have made some othe costumes, too:

Featured at:


Thank you!



Comments

  1. Ma,ovo je genijalno!!!Tvoja krila-verujem da si jedva prosla kroz vrata:))Svaka ti cast pcelice Majo!(pardon,Ana:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti, Ljubinka! Ovo mi je zasad zadnji post o maškarama. Odmor do veljače ;)

      Delete
  2. Funky little bees, buzz me some honey songs with your pretty curly antennae! This is the only costume I can relate to. I was a bee in 1998 and I made my 4 wings just like you did (but I used a white tulle and I had yellow stockings). And when I tried to get into the taxi to go to the party, the wings were too big :)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't that something? haha I bet you'll rememeber that scene forever !

      Delete
  3. Ma predobro!Pčelica na kraju bolja je i od legendarne Maje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaj,želim biti Pčelica Maja!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvala vam, cure! Drago mi je da vam se sviđa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma, sve ste preslatke, ali ova najmanja pčelica ti je najmedenija;)) i super joj je ova žuta kopča na ledjima!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to sam svakom napravila žuto početno slovo imena i zaljepila na leđa. On ima D.

      Delete
  7. Ne trebaju ti bolje fotke, ove su dobre, nemoj da te to potresa. A i da ih nema, smem da se zakunem u tvoje kostime, tj. da će uvek biti savršeni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so good at making costumes!! Great job. Thanks for linking up at Its a Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ne mogu vjerovati... ne mogu vjerovati da si napravila ovoliko kostima!
    I ne mogu vjerovati da je svaki bolji od boljeg! Strašna si!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, AnaMB.

      Sharing a moment of peace.
      It is a joy for all.

      Thank you for the warmth of your heart.
      The prayer for all peace.

    Have a good week. From Japan, ruma❃

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!! You did a fabulous job! Thanks so much for sharing again this week at A Bouquet of Talent. I love seeing your great creative, projects. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kostimi su predivni, prava si umjetnica-majstorica:-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your talent never seems to run out :) I dressed Lily as Alice in Wonderland this year, but I am not savvy enough to handmake costumes like you :( She looked cute anyway, take a look: http://jessica-healthymommyhealthybaby.blogspot.com/2012/11/post-post-halloween-wrap-up.html. Thanks for linking up at Sweet Saturday, and please forgive my tardiness in thanking you :)

    P.S. I would like to feature your blog as the Up-and-Coming Blog of the Month. Here are some past featured blogs: http://jessica-healthymommyhealthybaby.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20of%20the%20month. If you'd like me to feature you, just leave me a comment and I will write a nice post about you next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Komentari su više nego dobrodošli! Your comments are very very welcome!